- The OSHA 30 CLASS leads the student to obtain an Official OSHA 30 Hour Construction Safety Card generated by the University of California San Diego OSHA extention authorized by The United States Department of Labor.
- This course has 9 required classes and 16 electives. Each class is a stand alone class modual. Under the law, you have 17 days to obtain evidence of being enrolled to procure employment. It is the best education you can get to immeaditly procure employment.
- Each student is given his Own Class Control Card.
- He signs the attendance register each day and after he completes a class modual, he signs off that he took that class. Therefore, that makes our system very flexable to the students needs; if he happens to miss a class he can make it up!
- He can obtain a letter giving evidence of his enrollment in training.
- Course Content.
- Module 01 - Introduction to OSHA -
- Module 02 - Focus 4 Hazards
- Module 03 - Falls
- Module 04 - Electrocution
- Module 05 - Struck By
- Module 06 - Caught in Between
- Module 07 - PPE Personal Protective and Live saving Equipment
- Module 08 - Health Hazards in Construction
- Module 09 - Stairways & Ladders
- Module 10 - Scaffolds
- Module 11 - Confined Space Entry
- Module 12 - Cranes, Derricks, Hoist, Elevators
- Module 13 - Ergonomics
- Module 14 - Excavations
- Module 15 - Fire Protection and Prevention
- Module 16 Materials Handling & Storage
- Module 17 - Motor Vech, Mechanized Equipment
- Module 18 - Powered Industrial Vechicals
- Module 20 - Concrete and Masonry
- Module 21 - Steel Erection
- Module 21B - Rigging and Signal
- Module 22 - Tools and Hand Power
- Module 23 - Welding and Cutting
Welcome to NateOvation Institue of Vocational Training. OSHA 10-30 and Beyond.
We are located at 6525 W. Warm springs Road Suite 102, Las Vegas, Nevada 89118.
My name is Robert L. Vincent. I am the Safety Officer and Founder of Nateovation.com. I am a retired General Contractor with over 30 years experience in Construction Project Management, Estimating, and work. So, I have a lot to say when I am teaching class in OSHA 10 and OSHA 30.
We have over 70 classes we teach, Plenty of Class room space where I can admit 1 - 30 students at one time.
In Addition, we offer every class in an ONLINE Blended learning experience. (Good).
On top of that we have a new Welding Certification Program with approved American Welding Society (AWS) Course content. Plus we have over 7 instructors bringing the best in talent from the welding industry.
The OSHA Courses are the foundation for the rest of the LMS. I have classes in Welding Certifacation in the Steel Industry as well.
Please download and printout your student class card before proceeding. As you go through each class you have to sign off on that Chapter or Modual. After you have completed your courses then you can scan your class card and send it back signed.
You can take a break at any time.
After I review your work I will call you.