Iron worker - Level 1 - Reinforcing Concrete
So, do you want a career in steel? Earn good money as an IRON WORKER REINFORCING CONCRETE. Have a completely new life in 4 weeks. You, will learn all about these 4 systems about what a Iron worker Reinforcing Concrete does. You get actual hands on experience as well as classroom theory.
- Rigging and Cranes
- Post Tension Reinforcing Systems
- Reinforcing Concrete
- Cutting - Reinforcing Bar with Chop Saw and / or Torch Cutting
O'net / Soc Code: 47-2171.00 RAIS CODE: 0471
Reinforcing concreteHistory of reinforcing; manufacturing of reinforcing steel; reinforcing tools, ties and safety practices; structural forms associated with reinforcing steel; bridge and highway construction; placing reinforcing steel; bending, tagging, marking and fabricating reinforcing steel; unloading, handling and storing reinforcing steel; reading engineering and placing drawings; installing bar supports; placing reinforcing in footings; placing reinforcing in walls; placing reinforcing in columns; placing reinforcing in beams and girders; placing reinforcing in joists and slabs; highway and airport pavement; and bar splicing and mechanical couplers.
Greg teaches Rebar installing.
- 1999 He became a Rebar Foreman at Valley Placers Inc.for 2 years
- 2001 He became the Superintendent at Valley Placers untill 2007.
- 2008 He started his own rebar company, Triple 777 Steel Inc. Where he had over 60 employees and had about 2.5 Gross million in sales a year. He was President and Owner of Triple 777 untill 2012.
- 2012-2014 He worked at Alpine Steel with Randy Bulloch.
- 2015 - 2017 Hunt steel - Manager and Superintendent
- 2017 - Present he now works at Steel Edge Inc. as a Project Manager and Superintendent.