Welding - Level 1 -
Register at 702-445-7800
Definition - Entry Level One - Welder
NateOvation is the Best Welding School in Neveda, it is the Best Welding Techincal School, The Best Vocational Welding School in adult education in Nevada. It will take you only 5 weeks to finish this course and obtain a quality job as a welder.
An Individual employed in this position is considered to possess a prerequisite amount of knowledge, attitude, skills, and habits required to perform routine, predictable, repetitive, and procedural tasks involving motor skills, and limited theoretical knowledge while working under close supervision.
1. Even, if you have never picked up a hammer in your life, you will be able to succede if you decide to apply your self.
2. You will start off learning the basics of work it self. How to read a tape measure. What basic hand tools are. How to use basic hand tools. You will receive both classroom and shop actual hands on experience.
3. You will have a Class in Forklift driving, You must have this card to operate a fork lift on a construction site or any place of employment requiring you to use a forklift. A person can get a job just with this certification alone! But we go way beyond that, because you don't want a dead end job just in forklift driving, you are after a life long Carear in Iron working, steel and welding. Forklift drivers a dime a dozen, but Welders are at the top!
4. Then you are registered with the American Welding Society as a Level One Welder trainee. To Register with the AWS one year membership it is only ($25.00). American Welding Society AWS is thee training standard ALL welders are judged in the US. AWS Sense Standard is what this course is based on. Possessing an AWS Certificate in SMAW, FCAW, GMAW, GTAW, is your keys to success to finding a rewarding carear in Structural Steel.
5. Occupational Orientation - Steel and Iron Workers - Level One. Sense Class
6. Safety and Health of Welders
7. Drawing and Welding Symbol Interpretation.
8. SMAW - Introduction to Shielded Metal Arc Welding.
9. GMAW - Introduction to Gas Metal Arc Welding.
10, FCAW - Introduction to Flux Cored Arc Welding.
11. Oxyfuel / Plasma cutting processes.
12. Thermal Cutting Processes.
Exclusions: Aluminium and Stainless steel is reserved for Level 2- 3 students.
Payment Plans? Yes! Get started with only $ 1,000.00 down and we will work with you on the balances. Actually we have over 4 plans.
1. We offer US BANK 0% interest instant loan.
2. Fixed Payments of 24 months at $282.00 with our Tuition Financing Company.
3. In house payment plan. $1,000.00 down and pay as you go. (no finance company participation).
Call 702-772-9303 and Talk to Robert, then come by and pick up a catalog.
4280 West Reno Ave, Unit D, Las Vegas 89118. (Arvill & Reno)
You will need to buy only 2 books.
2. Occupational Orientation - AWS - SENSE 2
D4.2 Personal Tools
SENSE Training Achievement Record - Level I
WELDING LEVEL ONE - JUNE CLASS SCHEDULE
WELDING LEVEL ONE - JULY CLASS SCHEDULE
WELDING STUDENT WELDERS CERTIFICATION TRAINING CARD
Specification for Qualification and Certification of Level 1 Entry Welder - AWS
2.3.2 Safety and Health of Welders
D4 - PPE - Personel Protective Equipment Used
Drawing and Welding Symbol Interpretation
3.3.1 29201-09 Modual 3: Drawing and Welding Symbol Interpertation
Perfoms minor external repairs to equipment and setup and performs:
UNIT 1: Manual OXYFUEL GAS CUTTING (OFC)
UNIT 2: Mechanized OXYFUEL GAS CUTTING (OFC) (Track Burner)
Unit 3: Manual Plasma Arc Cutting (PAC)
Unit 4: Manual Air Carbon ARC CUTTING (CAC-A)
SMAW - Shielded Metal Arc Welding
GMAW - Gas Metal Arc Welding - Level 1
GMAW Spray Transfer
Performs minor external repairs to equipment
220.127.116.11 FLUX CORED ARC WELDING (FCAW-G/GM, FCAW-S)
GTAW - Gas Tungsten Arc Welding -
Welding Inspection and Training
Explain how different pricing options might be valuable to different segments of your audience.
4 x $1,000.00