Definition - Entry Level One - Welder
An Individual employed in this position is considered to possess a prerequisite amount of knowledge, attitude, skills, and habits required to perform routine, predictable, repetitive, and procedural tasks involving motor skills, and limited theoretical knowledge while working under close supervision.
1. Even, if you have never picked up a hammer in your life, you will be able to succede if you decide to apply your self.
2. You will start off learning the basics of work it self. How to read a tape measure. What basic hand tools are. How to use basic hand tools. You will receive both classroom and shop actual hands on experience.
3. You will have a Class in Forklift driving, You must have this card to operate a fork lift on a construction site or any place of employment requiring you to use a forklift. A person can get a job just with this certification alone! But we go way beyond that, because you don't want a dead end job just in forklift driving, you are after a life long Carear in Iron working, steel and welding. Forklift drivers a dime a dozen, but Welders are at the top!
4. Then you are registered with the American Welding Society as a Level One Welder trainee. To Register with the AWS one year membership it is only ($25.00). American Welding Society AWS is thee training standard ALL welders are judged in the US. AWS Certification is what this course is based on. Possessing an AWS Certificate in SMAW, FCAW, GMAW, GTAW, is your keys to success to finding a rewarding carear in Structural Steel.
- Your progress scores are reported to AWS.
- Being registered gives you portability from one employer to another.
- Salaries - Many Journeymen Welders earn over $100,000 a year in salary and overtime bonuses.
- Welders are in high demand!
5. Occupational Orientation - Steel and Iron Workers - Level One. Sense Class
6. Safety and Health of Welders
7. Drawing and Welding Symbol Interpretation.
8. SMAW - Introduction to Shielded Metal Arc Welding.
9. GMAW - Introduction to Gas Metal Arc Welding.
10, FCAW - Introduction to Flux Cored Arc Welding.
11. GTAW - Introduction to Gas Tungsten Arc Welding.
12. Thermal Cutting Processes.
Exclusions: Aluminium and Stainless steel is reserved for Level 2- 3 students.
Payment Plans? Yes! Get started with only $500.00 down and we will work with you on the balances.
Call 702-772-9303 and Talk to Robert, then come by and pick up a catalog.
4280 West Reno Ave, Unit D, Las Vegas 89118. (Arvill & Reno)
You will need to buy only 2 books.
Hi my name is Anthony Treichel. I am your new welding instructor here at NateOvation.com Institute.
- I am expert in metallurgy principals and the act of coalescence or fusion.
- I have expert knowledge of constant voltage and constant current machines and their purposes.
- I have expert knowledge in how to stabilize an electric arc through proper technique, voltage setting, proper gas flow regulation, and or wirre speed settig i order to prevent porosity and ensure adequate penetration, and proper fusion or coalescence.