This course conforms to the American Welding Society national requirements leading to Certificate of Achievement and a wallet card from the AWS and from NateOvation.com Institute of Safety and Vocational Training, a blended learning management system.
When the the student gets done with this course, he is of immense value to any employer. You, are certified to drive a forklift, you are a certified welder with your own Cert's that is employer independent. You can stand on your own two feet.
Level 2 is only 8 weeks more,
Level 3 is only 6 weeks more.
Level 4 (Advanced Topics -Aluminum is 4 weeks)
Total of 29 weeks. Class begin to repeat again every 6 weeks.
You will receive a separate Certificate for SMAW (Shielded Metal Arc Welding),
GMAW (Gas Metal Arc Welding),
FCAW (Flux Core Arc Welding),
GTAW (Gas Tungsten Arc Welding) and including Aluminum.
- Alignment to the AWS national education welding standard and the AWS certified workforce.
- Upon graduation, trainees are issued an AWS SENSE certificate and AWS SENSE Certificate wallet card for successful completion. You will be certified in Levels 1 and 2.
- The National Skill Standards Board has awarded their Seal of Approval to the Sense Program. The NSSB Certificate Recognition program approval establishes the SENSE Program as a nationally recognized, industry-based Occupational Certificate.
- Complementary AWS Educational Institution Membership for one Year.
- NateOvation.com Institute of Safety and Vocational Training is a Learning Management System Registered as an AWS SENSE TRAINING ORGANIZATION.
- Also conforms with Lincoln Welding Training Guidelines, in fact Lincoln Welding Teaching Materials are used in this program.
- NateOvation.com Las Vegas Learning Management System is registered as a listing on the Welding Sense School Locator on the AWS website.
- NateOvation.com Institute of Safety and Vocational Training is registered as OSHA 10 30 Construction Safety Course trainers as an Outreach of University of Southern California and the U.S. Department of Labor.
- Certificate Portability
- Skill Transfer-ability
- Worker Mobility
- Education and training consistency,
- Life long training log Biography for each welder, showing his complete training from every safety course, school, employment history, and qualification of welding certs that he has ever undertaken, from every source such as previous employment, schools, employer certification programs..
- Both Class room and Labs training.
- Leads to immediate employment in the steel industry as an Iron Worker / Welder.
- Job referrals.
- Takes only 29 weeks to complete. In 29 weeks and a lot mid-night burning oil, you will be a completely Certified Welder and earning life long career.
Welcome to NateOvation Institue of Vocational Training. OSHA 10-30 and Beyond.
We are located at 6525 W. Warm springs Road Suite 102, Las Vegas, Nevada 89118.
My name is Robert L. Vincent. I am the Safety Officer and Founder of Nateovation.com. I am a retired General Contractor with over 30 years experience in Construction Project Management, Estimating, and work. So, I have a lot to say when I am teaching class in OSHA 10 and OSHA 30.
We have over 70 classes we teach, Plenty of Class room space where I can admit 1 - 30 students at one time.
In Addition, we offer every class in an ONLINE Blended learning experience. (Good).
On top of that we have a new Welding Certification Program with approved American Welding Society (AWS) Course content. Plus we have over 7 instructors bringing the best in talent from the welding industry.
The OSHA Courses are the foundation for the rest of the LMS. I have classes in Welding Certifacation in the Steel Industry as well.
Please download and printout your student class card before proceeding. As you go through each class you have to sign off on that Chapter or Modual. After you have completed your courses then you can scan your class card and send it back signed.
You can take a break at any time.
After I review your work I will call you.